We aim to offer website content that conforms to W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 at Level AA.
Adhering to guidelines for accessible web design enables the diversity of communication methods, available technologies and abilities of web-users in the community to be acknowledged.
Accessible web design
Our website has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience, including readers using assistive technology or accessibility features. The public pages on this site meet the criteria for AA compliance with WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
Interskills Training strives to conform to W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines:
1. Provide equivalent alternatives to auditory and visual content.
2. Don’t rely on colour alone.
3. Use markup and style sheets.
4. Clarify natural language usage.
5. Create tables that transform gracefully.
6. Ensure that pages featuring new technologies transform gracefully.
7. Ensure user control of time-sensitive content changes.
8. Ensure direct accessibility of embedded user interfaces.
9. Design for device-independence.
10. Use interim solutions.
11. Use W3C technologies and guidelines.
12. Provide context and orientation information.
13. Provide clear navigation mechanisms.
14. Ensure that documents are clear and simple.
Change the size of the text
To change the size of the text, use the Reduce Text Size and Increase Text Size links that are found on each page. Alternatively, you can change font sizes using your web browser’s options.
For people using screen readers, each page has a link that says “skip navigation”. Following this link will skip over the page header and skip over the navigation menu to take you straight to the content of the page.
We have provided a sitemap of the pages in the website. This is the best place to get an overview of what is available on the site. The links in the sitemap take you to those pages in the site.
Every page is set up to print out a print-friendly format. Use the print function in your browser and the page will be printed with correct formatting and without unnecessary page items such as the navigation.
You can search the website by typing one or more keywords into the search input box.